[mythtv-users] Change group of a recording

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jun 14 19:46:03 UTC 2007

On 06/14/2007 10:12 AM, Adam Egger wrote:
> Hi again, how can I move a recording from one recording group to
> another? I have lots of recording from last years where I hadn't used
> the recgroup functionality.
> Now the only way I see is to use SQL to change the recgroup.

In Watch Recordings, hit the Info button (by default 'i'), then Storage
Options, then Change Recording Group.

For multiple, add the recordings to a playlist (i.e. using the Menu
button ('m') on the left-hand column of Watch Recordings and select Add
this Group to Playlist), then Menu, Playlist Options, Change Recording
Group.

Mike