[mythtv-users] Which player used for TV ?

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Thu Jun 14 17:22:59 UTC 2007

Is there a way to modify the parameters used by the internal player?  In
particular, I would like to force the internal player to use x11 instead of
Xv (similar to "-vo x11" parameter for mplayer).

I can mplayer and xone to play smoothly now (using x11) but the internal
player seems forced to x11.

Thanks,
MD