[mythtv-users] People who have a PVR-150, recording SDTV, playback on a TV and use Nvidia TV card (s-video)

Rage321 rage321 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 14 05:22:13 UTC 2007

Thank you for the reply.

I currently record at 720x480 and have my desktop resolution set to 800x600.
Deinterlacing with the Kernel Algorithm using the libmpeg2 decoder.  At
800x600, I still see the tearing.  One time I messed up the xorg.conf and
the resolution on the TV was 1024x768.  I checked the same video I've been
checking and there was no problem at all.  Weird huh?