[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Tuning Problems

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Thu Jun 14 02:29:23 UTC 2007

Rick wrote:
> What does the channel and dtv_multiplex table have for Program 10?  I
> think there would be a single dtv_multiplex record and 11 channel
> records for each program (if it worked right - which it isn't).  Also,
> what does your mythfrontend/backend log show when you try to watch live
> tv on this particular channel?

The scanner put in one dtv_multiplex record (for frequency 627000000) and
three channel records (for serviceid 1, 2 and 7. I have since manually added a
channel for serviceid 10, which didn't work. I also tried adding a second
dtv_multiplex record for frequency 627000000 but with a different mplexid and
the sistandard set to 'mpeg'. Still didn't work.

Generating some logs is next. Daniel has given me "mythbackend -v
record,channel,siparser" to start with.

Kirk Bocek