[mythtv-users] Moving house: service options in the UK?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Jun 13 21:35:07 UTC 2007

Thank you all for the input.

I expect it will be some weeks before I'm fully installed in the new
house but I shall be better informed about what to expect!   Initially I
shall probably just go for the Virgin phone and internet package and see
how good the freeview reception is.  Most of my recordings now seem to
be Radio3 - I can 'watch' it in the background, while I pretend to do
all the things I ought to be doing and fret about moving on from FC5
without losing my data and settings ;-)

John P