[mythtv-users] Ci CAM general questions

johann teiler johann.teiler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:05:44 UTC 2007

Thanks for your reply. As far as I understand from these posts I did
everything right.
My basic setup works. I can even watch encrypted channels with Kaffeine.

But in Mythtv the CAM appears not to be used when tuning in on an encrypted
channel.

Do I have to tell Mythtv somewhere that the CAM is to be used for a specific
channel? I read several references to the "service id" but I don't see where
I have to put it. Perhaps I am asking for obvious things but I just can't
see how to do it.

Cheers,

Johann