[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Tuning Problems

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Jun 13 07:37:19 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 08:37:18PM -0700, Kirk Bocek wrote:
> I'm running Myth installed from Axel's ATrpms repository. I'm not
> quite sure how to enable the bleeding branch and disable the stable
> branch other than manually downloading all the RPMs from the ATrpms
> web site.

don't disable stable, testing and bleeding still need it.

For enabling bleeding, you can download atrpms-package-config which
contains a deactivated testing/bleeding config. Depending on your
depsolver (yum/apt/smart) you will need to do different things like
click-enabling it from a gui or uncommenting the config parts.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net