[mythtv-users] Remote control (without a tuner card) recommendations?

Daniel Waineo danwaineo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 16:21:25 UTC 2007

I find a wireless keyboard really useful.  If I had a
choice I'd rather have it than a remote.  This is the
one I have:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823130006

I think it's strange that you'd rather have a remote
than a tuner.  My mythtv system would pretty much be
useless without a tuner.

I also have a MCE remote that I like a lot:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16880100851