[mythtv-users] Remote control (without a tuner card) recommendations?

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:33:05 UTC 2007

have a look at the logitech harmony series.  i've got the bottom end
model which i'm reasonably happy with (it feels a little cheap), but
it works perfectly and controls my mythbox, stereo and tv, dvd player.

the downside is you need windows (or an apple) to configure it (for
which i used XP in a vmware install)