[mythtv-users] Optimizing Picture output

Leigh Porter leigh at leighporter.org
Tue Jun 12 11:37:49 UTC 2007

DVBT video is transmitted in MPEG2 and myth simply grabe the data for
the stream you watch from the multiplex and uses that without touching it.

So you get whatever is transmitted. Sometimes is's really good (BBC)
sometimes it's absolute crap (Shopping channels usually).

In the digital world we don't have to worry about such silly things ;-)

--
Leigh