[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Tuning Problems

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Tue Jun 12 00:38:11 UTC 2007

Rick and Daniel:

Rick wrote:
> I then added a record to dtv_multiplex copying most of the stuff, the
> new record had an mplexid of 77 (the next sequentially available one).
> The only difference was the mplexid and the sisstandard had 'mpeg'

I tried what you suggested Rick, I created a new dtv_multiplex record with a
new mplexid and sistandard set to 'mpeg'. I then set mplexid on the channel
I'm having problems with to the new dtv_multiplex ID. I restarted both
mythbackend and mythfrontend.

No luck. Mythfrontend still won't tune this channel. The message at the bottom
of the screen is "(LAm) Partial Lock".

What does the lowercase 'm' signify?

Kirk Bocek