[mythtv-users] Announcing (yet another) desktop remote control (telnet gui) - this time in Flash/Apollo

Jim Hayes hayes.jim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:05:52 UTC 2007

On 6/11/07, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> > It's early days, and I can't pretend that it's either original or
> > necessarily any good, but I would appreciate any feedback, encouragement
> or
> > constructive critisism you may care to offer.
>
> Just a small thing I noticed. If you have xscreensaver running and
> it's kicked in, clicking a button on the remote doesn't seem to
> deactivate it. I don't know why not.
>
> Regards,
> Phill

Thanks Phil
I would expect that to  be a function of the  flash player, which is still
in beta for Linux, so I doubt I can influence it.
That said, there's a new beta player announced today.
Whether it helps or not I've not checked as yet.
I'll also have to check the apollo version still works in todays beta ( Vs
previous alpha) release,
and I guess update the google code site to reflect the name change to AIR.
Open sourcers may note that the flex framework and sdk is now at the start
of it's new open source release,
something that I personaly feel to be a plus point.
regards,
Jim.