[mythtv-users] Thank You to the Devs

Robert Longbottom RobertCL at iname.com
Mon Jun 11 13:38:54 UTC 2007

On Mon, June 11, 2007 2:24 pm, Schlaegel wrote:
> I have been running MythTV for quite some time now. So, thank you.
>
> I run multihead setups using IVTV and PVR350 on Fedora. Lately, I
> haven't followed the lists, but I definitely have continued to benefit
> from MythTV.
>
> -Schlaegel

I'll second that :-)  My MythTV box has been running smoothly for about 6
months now, and I don't know how I ever managed without it!

I try to follow the mailing list and help out where I can, but I think
thanks should also go to the experts on here who are helping all the less
experienced users (like myself) to get their Myth setups running.

Robert.