[mythtv-users] MythWeb SVN

David Shay david at shay.net
Mon Jun 11 11:51:05 UTC 2007

On 6/10/07, David Shay <david at shay.net> wrote:
> On 2/21/07, alain maisonneuve <alain.maisonneuve_lists at swiftpenguin.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> > So i'm still running into this issue. Also getting the error on the
> > Recorded Programs page.
> >
> > Call to undefined function:  thumb_url() in <b>/usr/local/share/
> > mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/tmpl/default/recorded.php</b> on line <b>301
> >
> > Now again this seems to be another function in the Modules section.
> > So it looks like it's some form of path problem.
> >
> > Now do i need to configure apache differently when using SVN?
> >
> > I'm out of ideas, and i just updated to latest SVN as of today.
> >
> > thoughts?
> >

> Was this issue ever solved?  I just upgraded to SVN today and am
> experiencing the same thing.  Running gentoo, php 5.2.1, apache
> 2.0.58-r2.

FYI, this is clearly some general "includes" sort of problem.  The
only reason my system was even "half" working was because I hadn't
blown away the directory first and only did a "cp -r" from
mythplugins.  After FIRST blowing away the apache mythtv dir, I now
get an immediate problem with an include:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function posix_getpwuid() in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythtv/includes/init.php on line 269

Isn't posix_getpwuid() a built-in php function?  Now I'm really
confused.  Also, there are other PHP apps (like phpmyadmin) running
fine under this apache instance, so it's not some general borked
install -- it's fairly specific to mythweb and the svn upgrade,
probably somehow related to moving stuff out of .htaccess into the
general extra modules config, but I haven't figured out where yet.
Any advice?