[mythtv-users] FLAC 1.1.4

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jun 11 11:12:11 UTC 2007

On 06/11/2007 07:01 AM, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 08:06:54PM +1000, Piers wrote:
>
>> After upgrading to Fedora 7, this is affecting me too now. The good news
>> is there's a patch for it.
>>
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/272262
>>
>> The bad news is it's probably affecting everyone using Fedora 7 and the
>> atrpms myth rpms.
>>
> Hm, I guess I better do some work :)

And if someone can provide the requested feedback to Stuart Morgan about
whether his patch works on systems with different FLAC versions (at
least 1.1.4, perhaps also 1.1.2 and/or 1.1.3), he could probably get it
committed to SVN trunk, after which it's possible it may also be
committed to 0.20-fixes.

Mike