[mythtv-users] FLAC 1.1.4

Piers piers at informic.net
Mon Jun 11 10:06:54 UTC 2007

After upgrading to Fedora 7, this is affecting me too now. The good news
is there's a patch for it.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/272262

The bad news is it's probably affecting everyone using Fedora 7 and the
atrpms myth rpms.

I guess a hack would be to install the flac rpm from FC6 until the patch
makes it into an atrpms build. I can live without flac for now, so if
anyone else tries that please report success.

Cheers,
-Piers.