[mythtv-users] arrow keys

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun Jun 10 12:24:20 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 12:12 +0100, John Pilkington wrote:
> norman wrote:
> > < skip >

> >> Yes.  Myth has to have them in its database.  Frontend setup, media
> >> settings, videos settings, general settings, enter folder location, next...
>
> OK, I meant within the frontend, Utilities/Setup > Setup > Media
> Settings >  etc..  Usually you can retreat within the menu, so see what
> you can find :-)

I think that I'm making progress. Went to Find Files to Archive ->
Select Files then selected the folder which contained 4 .mjpeg files
which showed up in a list. These were ticked and exited with OK.

Do these files class as video files? If so, should they now appear in
Input Video Files because they don't?

Norman