[mythtv-users] arrow keys

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun Jun 10 09:39:48 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 09:38 +0100, John Pilkington wrote:
> fingers are as nimble as they used to be. Now, the example I would like
> > to give is related to Import Videos. I can get as far as putting in the
> > location details but I cannot continue thereafter. Everything I try
>
> Don't type the location.  Use the arrow keys to select one from the list
> of folders below.  If the down arrow doesn't do what you want, try one
> of the sideways ones first, to skip to the end of the currently active
> sequence.

I follow that, no problem. Let me give an example. I select home
followed by enter, I select Desktop from the list and press enter. Then
I select a folder which contains several videos and press enter. These
all appear on the location as they should. But I have to choose which of
the videos I want and now there is no list to choose from so I assumed I
should type this in. When I do that I am stuck.

I have just had a thought should these files that I want to access have
somehow been archived?

Norman