[mythtv-users] running MythTV as a regular user.

Philip Stubbs stuphi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:07:54 UTC 2007

I have just installed MythTV and am really happy with it. However, I
would like to run MythTV as a regular user, and in a window if
possible. For a while, i have just been using xine to watch DVB while
I use the computer. I would really like to use MythTV with all the
extra goodness such as schedules and recording in a window.

I know that this is not the target use for MythTV, but I would have
thought that people would already be doing this.

Thanks!
--
Philip Stubbs