[mythtv-users] Unusual Audio/Video lag on an AMD64 3000+

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:04:50 UTC 2007

On 09/06/07, Jonathan Seawright <jonathanathome at verizon.net> wrote:

> The script can run mythcommflag --rebuild on files it finds. You can
> also run mythcommflag manually, but I would suggest running the script
> first and seeing if it picks up all of your files. If you seen any
> problems after this, you can then run mythcommflag on individual files
> to recreate their seektables.
>
> Ah okay...Well it picked up my files.. Will it automatically run
> mythcommflag --rebuild?

It will ask you whether you want to run mythcommflag on them, if it
finds any file that needs fixing. For files which are correctly
recorded in the database, aside from their seektable, you'll need to
run 'mythcommflag --rebuild -f /path/to/file' manually on them.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/