[mythtv-users] How to improve deinterlacing?

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Sat Jun 9 15:21:22 UTC 2007

It could be MPEG artifacts... however, I turned on Deinterlacing and "Bob"
(2x) ... it seems to have removed all traces of this problem!

The "blockyness" you are referring to is on the edges of people or objects
(where there is a drastic color change) correct?

Now to just get my seektable fixed...

Thanks!

JS