[mythtv-users] Unusual Audio/Video lag on an AMD64 3000+

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Sat Jun 9 04:50:25 UTC 2007

I"m really not sure if I"m going to go and edit the files... I"m not good
with perl :P
If someone could clarify what I should do to get the script working, that
would do me a lot of good (I'm newish to linux)

 That said, my videos play flawlessly outside of MythTV... I've played them
in Xine... it sounds gorgeous!!! No skipping of video/audio every 1/8th of a
second!
I'm not really convinced it could be the database that is causing the lag...
could it?

JS