[mythtv-users] Ahh - Evil xorg and modelines

David Cramblett david at functionalchaos.net
Fri Jun 8 17:00:29 UTC 2007

No problem. I wasn't trying to beat up on you, I just wanted to be as
direct as possible to make sure you saw what I was trying to point out.
    You seem to be very appreciative of everyones help, but had just
missed Bill and Steve's point in the blizzard of answers being submitted
from everyone.  I can't guarantee anything, but I think this will solve
your problem.

Sorry about all my grammar and typos, I was in a hurry to go take my
launch.  I ready my message latter and felt pretty foolish myself.

David