[mythtv-users] Strange video dropouts every 5 minutes

Daniel Waineo danwaineo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 01:02:33 UTC 2007

Anyone know what could be causing this?

I have a combined frontend and backend with a
HDHomerun.  It works great, but I get dropouts in the
video recording every 5 minutes exactly.

I've tried to watch it with top, but I can't see which
process is causing the problem.  It doesn't last long
enough.  I can see extra CPU usage on the system
monitor graph when it occurs.  Anyone know what could
be causing it?  Thanks!