[mythtv-users] Unusual Audio/Video lag on an AMD64 3000+

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 21:53:25 UTC 2007

Alright, cool.

What about mythcommflag --rebuild? could I just add that to the file?

I just tried to watch a program... I'm still getting quite a bit of lag (and
the system freezes at times when I try to do stuff inside the guide)... and
some of my recorded programs aren't showing up in the list of recorded
programs o_0

Jonathan S.