[mythtv-users] Nuvexport Help

Kelly Shutt tetrahedron at whycomehere.com
Thu Jun 7 19:39:24 UTC 2007

OH, and that verbose output helped.  I'm seeing the line below in the
log output now.  Any idea what this means exactly?  I have the machine
setup as a dedicated box for mythbackend and frontend, so everything
just uses localhost connections, etc.  The proccesses should be running
as the mythtv user; and not root or anything weird like that.  The
"Convert to DIVX" job was setup to just call nuvexport with the
appropriate filename, etc.

JobQueue: Skipping 'Convert to DIVX' job for chanid 1058 @
20070604180000, not allowed to run on this backend.

Thanks,
Kelly