[mythtv-users] recording defects?

norman norman at littletank.org
Thu Jun 7 16:10:33 UTC 2007

> I accept what you have to say and it would seem that trial and error is
> the way I shall have to go. Thanks

The mystery deepens. I have just tried to play a DVD-R recording of a
television broadcast which had been recorded and transferred using
standard windows software. Result - perfect. So, I now have the
situation where DVDs I make, using mythtv, do not play properly whereas
those made using windows software do. How do I troubleshoot that?

Stupid question, could the make of DVD have an effect on the recording?

Norman