[mythtv-users] Unusual Audio/Video lag on an AMD64 3000+

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 13:46:18 UTC 2007

I just found a log file in /var/spool/mail/mythtv .... (terminal said I
"have new mail" o_0)

Could THIS be the problem with my lagging video?

Beginning dump of mythconverg.. this could take a few seconds.

mysqldump: Got error: 145: Table './mythconverg/recordedseek' is marked as
crashed and should be repaired when using LOCK TABLES
dorabackup: ERROR
Something failed in the mysqldump command
Verify the integrity of /storage/dorabackup/mythconverg.sql
This program will exit in 30 seconds.

Could this