[mythtv-users] Fwd: Fedora Core 6 New recordings play back too fast

Minh Duong minh_duong at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 11:53:37 UTC 2007

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/223064?search_string=Palyback%20too%20fast;#223064
> and the "Use video as timebase" option.

Use video as timebase was never on.  BTW, the issue
only occurs with new recordings since I updated.
Older recordings seem fine.  It appears it may be
video4linux as someone else suggested.  But since I
have a PVR350, I can't remove it.  I might have to
downgrade it.