[mythtv-users] Asus P1-AH2 audio issues

Mark Frasa mark at frasa.net
Thu Jun 7 07:05:33 UTC 2007

Hello Nathan,

Yesterday evening I pxe-installed ubuntu 7.04 and indeed the S/PDIF
sounds works with that.
However it seems that there is a delay of roughly 4/5 secs, so i have to
look into that.

Though i want to run Debian but if that doesn't work out in the end,
then at least i have an alternative :-)

Furthur i would like to know if anyone on the list uses the P1-AH2
S/PDIF audio in combination with Debian.

Thanks once again.

/Mark