[mythtv-users] Fwd: Fedora Core 6 New recordings play back too fast

Minh Duong minh_duong at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 04:57:14 UTC 2007

I just updated my kernel and everything to
2.6.20-1.2948.fc6.  Now all my recordings are too
fast.  The video seems fine but the audio is
noticeably faster.    I ran across a thread back in
March but no solutions.  The term used was "chipmunk
voices."  I have changed the audio sampling rate from
32k to 48k.  There was a suggestion to use time
stretch.  Using it however does nothing until you hit
50%.  Then it's way too slow.  Does anybody know where
I can start to look at this issue?