[mythtv-users] Can mythtv-setup changes be me from the command line?

Richard Bronosky BrunosJunk at Bronosky.com
Thu Jun 7 01:17:41 UTC 2007

I originally sent this from the wrong account, so I think it got
filtered.  (To avoid this in the future, I went ahead and changed my
account on the list to match what I have gmail defaulting to.)

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.