[mythtv-users] live tv and recordings

Jim Butler jim at jimmygoogle.com
Wed Jun 6 23:29:42 UTC 2007

My myth setup worked fine for a long time but now live TV is choppy and it is records choppy as well.  My DVDs are fine.  I did recently install myth2ipod.  I didnt need to mess around with ffmpeg at all.  I only d/l the scripts and installed nuvexport.  Could this have any effect?

When do I these from the command line everything is fine.  But to watch the same stream in myth is choppy.  Anyone have any ideas?

# cat /dev/video0 > /tmp/test_capture.mpg
# mplayer -vo xv /tmp/test_capture.mpg