[mythtv-users] nuvexport-0.4-0.20070402.svn.tar.bz2 not working

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 6 18:33:46 UTC 2007

Peter Carlsson wrote:
> I'm using Debian (testing) and the latest version of nuvexport is 0.3.
> This doesn't work with the installed version of ffmpeg as I understand.
> It gives me a 'Floating point exception'.
>
> I have therefore downloaded nuvexport-0.4-0.20070402.svn.tar.bz2 from
> http://www.forevermore.net/files/nuvexport/

for reference, nuvexport 0.4 "only works" with MythTV 0.20 (and 0.3 with
0.19, etc., etc.).

> I started (as mythtv user) each of them in separate windows and it works
> for about one hour and ends without any error messages. But there is
> also no output file.

"each of them"?  You need to run some of them in sequence.  You appear
to have two-pass mode enabled, which means the first pass will only
generate /tmp/xvid.6043.log (per your example).  Once the first pass is
complete, you then run the second pass which will generate the file.

For debugging purposes, I'd recommend turning off multipass via
--nomultipass.

-Chris