[mythtv-users] How to stop always recording my live TV

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Wed Jun 6 15:04:17 UTC 2007

That's exactly what I'm trying to do.  I went to:

UTILITIES/SETUP | SETUP | TV SETTINGS | PLAYBACK |  VIDEO RECORDINGS
(RECORDING GROUPS)

And saw a setting called: "Default Group Filter To Apply"

The next question is how do I force autorecorded shows to a "Live TV" group
and pre-selected shows to a "Pre-Selected" group?

I did a quick search for a FAQ and didn't see this topic....but I'm ready
for a RTFM response :)

Thanks,
MD