[mythtv-users] How to stop always recording my live TV

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Wed Jun 6 14:44:55 UTC 2007

Ok, I RTFM and have a better concept now (I like to think that people asking
the same question over and over again / FAQ have some value).  What confused
me was I saw lots of short channel change recordings - I'll have to pay
closer attention to see if the <2min recordings are autodeleted.

Is there an easy way to separate shows I wanted to record (in advance) from
those that were autorecorded while watching?  I'm hoping to more easily see
what I have recorded...

Thanks,
MD

  _____