[mythtv-users] mythfrontend channel changing

Peter Rozental peter at etherface.com
Tue Jun 5 23:08:54 UTC 2007

Ok,

I have finally successfully compiled a lircd.conf file that from the
terminal works great. I can change channels consistently without issue.
The problem that I now have is when I fire up mythfrontend I get duplicate
channel change sends. Meaning that if I press 120 on the remote I get 120
0, so the channel goes to 0. Or if I send 45 it will send 45 5. There is
about a 1-1.5 second delay between the 45 and 5. This does not happen when
I run my channel change script from the terminal. Any Ideas?

Peter Rozental
peter at etherface.com