[mythtv-users] Hauppauge! Pvr-150 Support for MythTv Project?

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:58:40 UTC 2007

In my opinion the PVR-150 is the best analog card to get for MythTV,
unless you want to go for two tuners with the PVR-500.

The PVR-150 is available in a few different packages, some include a
remote and ir blaster, while others don't.

The PVR-150 certainly CAN come with a remote and ir blaster, just make
sure you read the specs to get a version that includes the remote.

-Pete
http://www.mythpvr.com