[mythtv-users] Incorrect length in OSD for MPG videos

Bill level42 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 5 04:11:15 UTC 2007

Thanks for the pointer.  The ticket is about the recording side and a
different problem, but it gives the insight needed so thanks.  Although the
ticket is about the recording side, I think I can infer the same problem
exists on the playback side since the position maps are treated the same way
on recording as playback.

Can I assume that Mythtv itself doesn't skip displaying the frames?  That
it's simply a counting issue?  If so, I'll try to come up with a patch.