[mythtv-users] MythTV sound through SPDIF

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jun 4 18:28:51 UTC 2007

On 06/04/2007 02:20 PM, Ludmil Miltchev wrote:
> Thank you for your advice! It did work for playing TV and DVDs. I still
> can't play music through MythTV (and I used to play it with 2ch analog
> audio cable).

Thus my (OT) point in my first post in this thread: "Not needed for my
... specific TV sources, videos, and/or music files..."  Your TV/DVD's =
48kHz audio.  Your music, probably 44.1kHz audio.

Again, saying, "It's not needed," is simply saying, "The defaults for my
card just happened to work for me in the limited number of cases I've
tried."

Mike