[mythtv-users] recording to dvd

norman norman at littletank.org
Mon Jun 4 14:40:39 UTC 2007

I am still very much feeling my way and would welcome an answer to this
observation. The computer is set to record a programme due to start at,
say, 2.00 pm which lasts 30 minutes. The recording is archived and then
burnt to a DVD. When the DVD is played the start of the programme is
missing.

I wonder if the computer time has anything to do with it? I suppose, if
the computer clock is slow, then the start of the programme could well
be missed. If this should be the case how can one ensure that the
computer clock and the time used by the programme broadcasters is the
same?

Norman