[mythtv-users] Hauppauge 350 dvd playback no sound

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Mon Jun 4 14:04:30 UTC 2007

For some reason, I never had to connect a sound cable from my DVD player to the motherboard...
You might try looking into that? If there isn't a port on your motherboard, (it's a 4 pin plug), then there most definately will be one on a half decent soundcard.

I have a question for you, Did you do anything in particular to get sound working on TV?

Good luck,
Jonathan S.