[mythtv-users] Sound/Enable XVMC in MythDora

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Mon Jun 4 13:02:59 UTC 2007

I can't comment on your sound problem, but for xvmc:

1. Ensure you compiled myth with xvmc enabled (I don't know if mythdora has
this on by default)
2. Ensure your video driver as xvmc support (if you're running ATI, you're
out of luck).  Read the wiki for details.
3. In myth setup enabled xvmc playback

-MD-

  _____