[mythtv-users] Question for Australian DVB-T users

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:26:45 UTC 2007

On 03/06/07, Leighton Brough <brough at baremetalsoft.com> wrote:

> I also found it helpful to (carefully) clear the 'program' table in MySQL
> to clear out the old guide data - dunno if there is an easier way to do
> this.

I've got a patch for mythfillldatabase to allow precisely this,
without requiring deleting your videosource in mythtv-setup - I'll get
it tidied up and posted to trac. I've got a couple of other bits and
pieces to complete too - but I'll post those in separate diffs.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/