[mythtv-users] HDHomerun + USB Analog Tuner?

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sun Jun 3 17:08:43 UTC 2007

I have an HDHomerun that is working well with MythTV getting unencrypted
QAM cable. However, Comcast encrypts all the SD expanded basic cable
channels.

For now these are still available in unencrypted analog, so I guess I
need to add an analog cable tuner, and it needs to be connected by
either USB or ethernet.

Any recommendations, that work well on Linux?

Any tricks needed to make myth deal use the HDHomerun for the digital
channels, and the analog tuner for those not available by unencrypted
digitial QAM?