[mythtv-users] Recordings are split up at the commercial breaks.

mnmis mnmis mnmis at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 10:29:18 UTC 2007

I just did a fresh install of Mythdora 4.0 and I am having a problem with
recordings.

When I record a show, for some reason the recording gets split up at the
commercial breaks.

So it I record a 1 hour show and view it later, it will show up as multible
sections of the whole show.

I do have commercial flagging on but not transcoding. I also turned off
commercial flagging and that didn't fix the problem.

Anyone have a fix?

mnmis