[mythtv-users] No ChromaKeyOSD on Fedora 7

Nick Bartos spam1002 at 2thebatcave.com
Sat Jun 2 18:02:56 UTC 2007

Since I upgraded to Fedora 7 (I was using Ubuntu 6.06), my chromakey osd
doesn't work anymore.  Most likely because I don't get XV_COLORKEY on the
display anymore (xvinfo doesn't report it).  I'm guessing that's because
of the newer X version.  Does anyone know how to get around that?

I tried running nvidia drivers 8776 and 9631 but no luck on either.  I'm
running an nvidia 4000 mx pci video card using the svideo output.  I
specifically used the older card so that I could get cromakey, since as I
understand it you can only do that with 4x and 5x nvidia cards.

If it's permanently broken on the newer X versions, does anyone know how
else to get around the video stutter and crappy osd fonts when using bob
deinterlaceing?