[mythtv-users] AMD64 3000+ MythDora watching HD causes Lag andsystem crash?

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Sat Jun 2 00:29:27 UTC 2007

Alright, Thanks alot Dennis! I will try these out tomorrow and get back to
you on how it goes :) (after I clear my hdd space... I can't boot to the
desktop because GDM can't access it's config file since there is no space
left...)

I have a feeling it is related to me using an LVM for my storage space... Is
this generally a good idea or should I just mount it as a regular .ext3 /
xfs partition? (this is the 300 gb drive)

Thanks greatly!

Jonathan S.