[mythtv-users] Is there an Ubuntu "fixes" package repository?

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:51:23 UTC 2007

Hi Bill,

Mythbuntu.org will be providing a fixes repository for the interested soon
hopefully.  We have a script setup that will import latest packaging changes
and do an svn checkout weekly all ready to go.  The hold up is getting an
account on the Ubuntu community buildd's to regularly run the builds.  As
soon as its ready I'll announce on this list.

Mario