[mythtv-users] nuvexport problems

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 15:11:17 UTC 2007

A different nuvexport problem...

I have a recording of the first show in the morning when a DVB-T channel
started transmitting.  Recording was actually due to start before the
channel started transmission and there are a few "blank" minutes at the
start of the recording.

I've set up cutpoints around the start and end of the program and run
nuvexport (using ffmpeg), but it fails to start ffmpeg at the following
line:

          $ffmpeg .= ' -y -f '.($Config{'byteorder'} == 4321 ? 's16be' :
's16le')
                  .' -ar ' . $episode->{'finfo'}{'audio_sample_rate'}
                  .' -ac ' . $episode->{'finfo'}{'audio_channels'};

because the audio_sample_rate and audio_channels values aren't set.
This is with mythtv-0.20-fixes and nuvexport-0.4-0.20070717.svn.

I'm guessing this is because mplayer reports that the mpeg file has no
audio.

Anyone come across this before/know of a fix?

James